We currently have an opening for a Production Worker at our Annacis Island facility.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position.
Shift hours are 6am – 3pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare orders using a strapping and wrapping machine
- Pick orders for customers
- Operate a forklift
- Move finished goods into inventory
- Load trucks
- Communicate with customers and delivery drivers
- Complete shipping paperwork
An Ideal Candidate
- Experience operating a forklift (certification preferred)
- Quick learner with an eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- Customer service experience an asset
Why Work for Us?
- Company benefits (extended health and dental) after 3 months
- On-the-job training
- Practical experience in the manufacturing industry
- On-site parking and accessible by public transit
- Wage commensurate with experience – state salary expectation in application
- Work with an amazing, supportive team who will quickly become like family!
How To Apply
Don’t see a position that exactly matches your skill set? Send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you think you’d be an asset to our team – we are always looking for capable, motivated team members who are passionate about product quality and customer service.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on industry news and check out our other job openings!